At Robert-Fuller.co.uk we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy:
- Any garments altered may not be returned under company policy.
To put your mind at rest and ensuring a smooth shopping experience when purchasing gifts over the holiday period we have extended our returns policy. Any Christmas gifts ordered in December will be eligible for an exchange or online account credit only if they are returned before the 4th January. Goods returned after this date will not be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the extended returns policy please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 01737 356789 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note, the same returns procedure should be followed and this can be read below.
- To make a return a Returns Authorisation Number must be obtained by emailing us with your name, order number and reason for return to email@example.com
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs, providing the goods are returned to us within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
- Robert-Fuller.co.uk will accept returns for non-faulty items however Robert Fuller will not accept returns for items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us (by fax or email) on the same day if they wish to return.
- Refunds of postage fees will only be paid on faulty or mislabeled items.
- In all circumstances you must contact us first in writing, by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before returning goods.
- If the ordered is in the wrong size and an exchange is required, this can be provided but a delivery charge may be incurred. If you want to exchange the item for an alternative one, please contact us initially to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) and to ensure that the size you need is available. Please note the goods must be in their original condition and packaging with all tags etc. intact, as we cannot exchange used goods. Please see ‘Returns’ section above for specific conditions. A delivery charge may be incurred for sending out any new goods.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received complete with a RAN and undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before exchanging goods.
How to return or exchange an item
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must contact us first in writing at email@example.com in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). This must be done within 14 days of receiving your order. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- Please ensure that you enclose your original invoice with the items you are returning along with a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange. Please then wrap the package safely & securely and send it to the address below. In the case of a defective item, please in addition provide a full description of the fault and again, send it to us in its original condition and all packaging and tags etc. intact. The address to send all of your returns and exchanges to is:
12-14 High Street
- The Return Authorisation Number should be written on your original invoice and on the front of the returned package.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Robert-Fuller.co.uk.
- All items must be returned to us following the guidelines and conditions above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normally be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card excluding shipping charges unless faulty (please see above). As previously stated in our Delivery Policy, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
- As an alternative to a credit/debit card refund, you can request a Robert Fuller Ltd store credit that can be used against future purchase at any Robert Fuler store (excluding online).
- No Partial Refunds given.
Cancelling an item
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all its packaging and tags.
- To cancel this contract, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the reason for the return as "Contract cancellation". Please package the relevant item safely & securely and send it to us with the original delivery slip so that we receive it within seven working days of the date that the item was delivered to you. The return address is: Robert-Fuller, 12-14 High Street, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 2LJ.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by Robert-Fuller.co.uk. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
This Delivery & Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please email us on email@example.com or telephone on 01737 356 789.